FAIRY LIGHTS

2014/12/15

As I already announced, here is another studying-in-a-café-post. This time we met at the wonderful and cozy No. 11 Pimlico Road. The photos are from last week which means, that my exam is finally OVER! Whoohoo! Now it's time to dive all the way into holiday season. Christmas is already knocking on the door and I am just about to get all my presents together, stuff them into my suitcase (I hope there will be a little room for clothes left) and fly back home to see all my loved ones. I am so looking forward to those two weeks, which are already packed with reunions, parties and tons of brunches. Oh yeah. Change of subject: have you already seen the new PLACES site in the menu? There I am sorting my posts by places in London that are worth a visit. More on that is going to follow, so stay tuned!! love from ldn, lea

No comments: