OPEN YOUR EYES

2014/11/26




I can consider myself very lucky as many lovely people are visiting me here during my time in London, and I always try to show them as much as possible of 'my' city. Something I tend to do with my visitors is an alternative walking tour about the street art scene around East London, guided by young people who are mostly street artists themselves. It showcases East London's incredible creativity whilst giving insights into important historical and cultural events that have made the area what it is today. So if you are visiting London – or live here – and want to experience another face of the city, getting to know the east (aka the cool shit) better, this is something I highly recommend. And I am not getting paid to write this (who would pay me anyway? lol, good one). To all my friends visiting me in the future: You know what you're in for! love from ldn, lea

No comments: