FAVOURITES

2014/11/20




As I already mentioned, friends from home visited me and we spent a perfect weekend together. Sitting in cute little cafés (more on that might follow later), taking random buses through the city, sitting in pubs, dancing through thrift shops, trying on about a million crazy sunglasses, laughing about old insider jokes. It was a superb mini-holiday and – thank god! – my camera rose from the death just in time. The pictures you can see above are all taken on Brick Lane, one of my favourite spots in London. I could tell you a lot about the history of that street and what it is now but the best thing is just to go there and experience it all by yourself. Just a little foretaste: The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and you can smell really good, authentic street food on every corner. You will see tons and tons of vintage clothing (especially on sundays since that is market day) which already makes it my personal heaven. Ahhh… I’m gonna miss that place. I think I will visit London once in a while just to stroll over Brick Lane. love from ldn, lea














No comments: